Many businesses can do what you do: how you do it is what sets you apart.
People want to hear that story. They want to know why you do what you do and how you’re helping us to achieve what matters to them..
We have to tell our story in a way that’s inspiring and engaging, and that attracts the right people. It can be both exhausting and confusing.
We have to tell our story in a way that’s inspiring and engaging, and that attracts the right people. The pressure can be daunting and we don’t know where you to start. We have so many stories that we don’t know which ones we should use.
The vision story is a story that you need to tell yourself first., so that you can confidently share it with your team, customers, partners and investors.
The vision story:
- Describe how to future looks like
- Makes a connection between where you are right now with where you want to go.
- Inspires and creates trust.
- Makes us believe that the future you describe is possible and deserves our actions and effort.
- Is rooted in your values and who you are.
- Move people into action.
The business story talks about how you uniquely deliver your services and bring value to your customers.
- It creates trust and persuades.
- It explain why you are in business
- It should be rooted in your values and who you are, so that you can confidently tell it.
- Start with you, but it’s created with your audience in mind.
Vision and business stories cannot be crafted following a template. You need to find the right story, own it and practice it until you can deliver it confidently in different settings and to different audiences.
If you’re wondering if your business or vision story is compelling enough, let’s talk.
Natalia was key instrumenting our vision. At start, we as a team could not see beyond our daily battles spending energy in the wrong fronts. She enlighten us with an external view, on how to communicate and connect with our real clients, creating new supporters that share our same values. Thank you Natalia.”
– Daniel Perez, Refugio de los Lobos, Vice- President